Conditions of Use Legal Notices
- The J&A Audio web site is intended for use by individuals 15 years of age or older. The J&A Audio web site is not directed for use by children under the age of 15. Users under the age of 15 should get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site.
- J&A Audio does not knowingly sell products to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are required seek the consent of your parent or guardian to purchase products from this site.
- J&A Audio will not perform any installations without the pressence of an adult over the age of 18 during the entire installation.
- Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and J&A Audio reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted.
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made by cash, personal check, cashier‘s check, or Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover Card via Paypal as agreed to by J&A Audio.
- Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover orders will only be accepted from persons who are authorized by the cardholder to place such orders.
- Return check fee is $30.00.
- Special orders require payment in advance.
- All shipping, billing, and pricing errors must be reported within seven (7) days of receipt of invoice.
- All sales are final.
- All products sold by J&A Audio are under manufacturer warranty.
- Refer to owner's manual for manufacturer contact information.
- All labor is covered for 1 year after installation is completed.
- All information submitted online by the customer is held in complete confidence by J&A Audio and will not be shared with any other company.
All information provided by the customer must be accurate and current. Any changes must be immediately provided to J&A Audio.
- The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, logos, photographs, etc. and other information is, unless otherwise noted, the property of J&A Audio and not to be reprinted, republished, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of J&A Audio.
By placing an order, the customer accepts all terms and policies stated herein.
Risk of Internet Use
- The customer assumes total responsibility and risk for its use of the J&A Audio website.
- J&A Audio does not guarantee or warrant that materials available for downloading from the website, including links, will be free of infection, viruses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage any operating system.
All products purchased from J&A Audio ship pre-paid.
- For shipping prices on all products, contact a J&A Audio sales representative.
- J&A Audio will not be responsible for any freight damages incurred during delivery or discovered after delivery if the customer is not on-site.
- Deliveries must be inspected at time of delivery. Any apparent damages to cartons must be noted on bill of lading at time of delivery. If possible document damage with a camera or cell phone photograph. Customers have 48 hours to inspect/report any hidden freight damages on video units received.
- J&A Car Audio is not responsible for lost or theft of personal items. All items should be removed or stored in a secure location inside of the vehicle.
- "Image(s)" means all visual representations furnished to the client by J&A Audio, whether captured, delivered, or stored in photographic, magnetic, optical, electronic, or any other media. It is client's responsibility to verify that the digital data (including color profile, if provided) are suitable for reproduction of the expected quality and color accuracy, and that all necessary steps are taken to ensure correct reproduction. If the data are not deemed suitable, J&A Audio's sole obligation will be to replace or repair the data, but in no event will J&A Audio be liable for poor reproduction quality, delays, or consequential damages. Unless otherwise specifically provided elsewhere in this document, J&A Audio has no obligation to retain or archive any of the images after they have been delivered to the client. The client is responsible for sending an authorized representative to review the images remotely during the assignment. If no review is made during the assignment, the client is obligated to accept the photographer's judgment as to the acceptability of the images.
- All images and rights relating to them, including copyright and ownership rights in the media in which the images are stored, remain the sole and exclusive property of J&A Audio. Unless otherwise specifically provided elsewhere in the contract, any grant of rights is limited to a term of one (1) year from the date hereof and to usage in print (conventional non-electronic and non-digital) media in North America. Unless otherwise specifically provided elsewhere in the contract, no image licensed for use in a publication may be used for promotional or advertising purposes without the express permission of J&A Audio and the payment of additional fees. No rights are transferred to client unless and until J&A Audio has received payment in full.
- All published usages of images will be accompanied by written credit to J&A Audio and copyright notice. If credit is not provided, the client agrees that the amount of the invoiced fee will be subject to fee.
- The client will not make or permit any alterations, including but not limited to additions, subtractions, or adaptations in respect of the images.
- The client will indemnify and defend J&A Audio against all claims, liability, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of the creation or any use of any images or arising out of use of or relating to any materials furnished by the client. It is the client's responsibility to obtain the necessary permissions for usages that require any model or property releases not delivered by J&A Audio. It is client's sole responsibility to determine whether any model or property releases delivered by J&A Audio are suitable for client's purposes. J&A Audio's liability for all claims shall not exceed in any event the total amount paid under this invoice.
- In the event a shoot extends beyond the hours stated in the contract, J&A Audio has the right to charge for such excess time.
- The client will be charged in full for any reshoot required. For any reshoot required because of any reason outside the control of the client, specifically including but not limited to acts of God, nature, war, terrorism, civil disturbance or the fault of a third party, J&A Audio will charge no additional fee, and the client will pay all expenses.