Conditions of Use Legal Notices
- The J&A Audio web site is intended for use by individuals 15 years of age or older. The J&A Audio web site is not directed for use by children under the age of 15. Users under the age of 15 should get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site.
- J&A Audio does not knowingly sell products to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are required seek the consent of your parent or guardian to purchase products from this site.
- J&A Audio will not perform any installations without the presence or consent of an adult over the age of 18 during the entire installation.
- Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and J&A Audio reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted.
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made by cash, personal check, cashier‘s check, or Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover Card via Paypal as agreed to by J&A Audio.
- Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover orders will only be accepted from persons who are authorized by the cardholder to place such orders.
- Return check fee is $30.00.
- Special orders require payment in advance.
- All shipping, billing, and pricing errors must be reported within seven (7) days of receipt of invoice.
- All sales are final.
- All products sold by J&A Audio are under manufacturer warranty.
- Refer to owner's manual for manufacturer contact information.
- All labor is covered for 1 year after installation is completed.
- All information submitted online by the customer is held in complete confidence by J&A Audio and will not be shared with any other company.
- All information provided by the customer must be accurate and current. Any changes must be immediately provided to J&A Audio.
- The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, logos, photographs, etc. and other information is, unless otherwise noted, the property of J&A Audio and not to be reprinted, republished, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of J&A Audio.
By placing an order, the customer accepts all terms and policies stated herein.
Risk of Internet Use
- The customer assumes total responsibility and risk for its use of the J&A Audio website.
- J&A Audio does not guarantee or warrant that materials available for downloading from the website, including links, will be free of infection, viruses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage any operating system.
- All products purchased from J&A Audio ship pre-paid. For shipping prices on all products, contact a J&A Audio sales representative.
- J&A Audio will not be responsible for any freight damages incurred during delivery or discovered after delivery if the customer is not on-site.
- Deliveries must be inspected at time of delivery. Any apparent damages to cartons must be noted on bill of lading at time of delivery. If possible document damage with a camera or cell phone photograph. Customers have 48 hours to inspect/report any hidden freight damages on video units received.
- J&A Car Audio is not responsible for lost or theft of personal items. All items should be removed or stored in a secure location inside of the vehicle.